Saturday, October 08, 2005

Does Time Heal All ??

They say time heals all
a wound on skin or the hurt of heart
Time is said to heal all
Am waiting for that time
when ur memories will fade away
And my life will find a new way.

Its not that I am sad
But am not happy even
I talk to people, laugh with them
But still waiting for that time
When no longer I would feel u near
And the mirage would finally dissapear.

Its not that am dying without u
My life can proceed that way
but u'll alwayz remain a missing piece
a piece i lost walking through a long day..
Still waiting for that time
When no longer i would long for that part
And my life would get a new head-start.

A painful transition has been all my way
the starz in my eyez r now my tears
and seeing u ever again is now my biggest fear
Am waiting for that time
When the tears will get dried
& a new day will bring a true smile.

No comments: