Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Hole in my Heart

Your dreams once lightened my day
I was happier that way,
Never had i trusted someone so much
And so it was I who had to pay.

You showed me the way to love unpaired
since minor fractures can always be repaired
I smiled.
I was glad
Afterall, with me, you were there again.

And today u had put my existence on stake
This thud so loud, I could not take
you owned me, you had the right to say
But not so often honey, somewhere it aches

From silky blues to serrated grey
I look happy,
with my smile i often fake
but deep in my heart, it still aches.

Yes, I was your mud,
Ur house or ur path, you had your choice
The traces of your feet shall remain with me
as you walk by, I set you free.

U did bend once, in ur palm, once i was charmed
But stronger than ur hold, the winds were armed.
Now for stains that u complain,
I know why it rains.

I wish someone finds u on ur way
so pure she must be to wash those stains
that u could fly again on her silky hues
and knit more dreams under this sky so blue.

I am crippled, i still feel the pain,
don't worry for i shall stand again
Someday someone might need to stay
in this house that you once disdain.